Did you know that 90% of new gym users quit before they have reached their goals?
Here are some tips to stay on track and reach your targets:
1) If your time is limited, stick to short, sharp workouts of 20-30 minutes with little rest in between exercises.
2) Get a workout partner. Push and motivate each other!
3) Keep your exercises varied. Don't allow yourself to get bored!
4) Don't push yourself too hard to begin with. It's unlikely you will see a noticeable change in the first month, but don't let that put you off training - persevere and slowly increase intensity.
5) Set yourself a realistic goal. You won't lost a stone in a month! A healthy amount of weight loss is 1-2lbs per week.
I can help you get started!